Can the friends of the bridegroom mourn as long as the bridegroom is with them? But the days will come when the bridegroom will be taken away from them … then they will fast.
In January 2002, the Word of the Lord came, saying, “I am raising up a global Bridegroom fast; ask Me to release one hundred million believers worldwide to come before Me in one accord for three days each month until I return.”
The Global Bridegroom Fast is a monthly, three-day “global solemn assembly” of believers unified by the Holy Spirit in worship, prayer, and fasting. Focused on and sustained by experiencing the love of Jesus as the Bridegroom God (Mt. 9:15), this fast is a worldwide concert of prayer when believers unite to seek the Lord’s face—at the same time, with the same burdens, and in the same Spirit.
Then King David said, “I will surely buy it from you for a price; nor will I offer . . . to the LORD my God that which costs me nothing.”
When is the Global Bridegroom Fast?
The Global Bridegroom Fast is held the first Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday of every month during the months of January to November, and the first Monday through Sunday of December, making a total of forty days of fasting each year.
What are we praying for?
• The great harvest (Mt. 24:14)
• Youth revival movement (Mal. 4:6)
• Revival in Israel (Rom. 9:1–11:36)
• Houses of prayer (Isa. 62:6–7)
• Wealth of the nations (Hag. 2:7–9)
• A wall of fire of protection (Zech. 2:5)
How can I be involved?
• Fast along with the Global Bridegroom Fast schedule in your hometown
• Worship and pray with us live via the free webcast from the prayer room during the Global Bridegroom Fast
• Join us in Kansas City for the corporate prayer meetings each month
• Partner financially with the Global Bridegroom Fast to help cast the vision globally